Here are the terms & conditions for the dataset / data portal
- ATSEA-2 Project gives to the Licensee, a royalty-free, non-exclusive and non-transferable license, which can be used to utilize, reproduce, correct, print, and combine the data with other data in its possession.
- Licensee is prohibited from commercializing the Data or any products or services derived from such Data.
- ATSEA-2 Project guarantees that the granting of the License does not violate anyone’s Intellectual Property Rights and is bound to disseminate the Data in accordance with the agreement made with the source.
- Items identified as derived from individual Contributors are bound by additional requirements (if any) made by the Data provider and/or requirements provided by the Meta-Data table.
- Licensee must keep the data so that it is always in/stored in safe condition.
- Licensee must take appropriate steps to ensure that everyone else given access to the Data is aware of these Terms and ensures that they only use the Data in accordance with the contents of this agreement.
- For each use of Data, Licensee agrees to guarantee that ATSEA-2 Project is known as the Data Contributor.
- Licensee will send the final report/product to the ATSEA-2
- ATSEA-2 PROJECT CANNOT GUARANTEE THAT THE PROVIDED DATA, INCLUDING ANY THIRD PARTY DATA, IS ERROR-FREE, AND DOES NOT GUARANTEE THE LANGUAGE, QUALITY, PERFORMANCE OR FITNESS OF DATA FOR EACH USE.
- LICENSEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR SELECTING THE DATA TO ACHIEVE DESIRED RESULTS AND FOR THE USE.
- LICENSEE IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE INTERPRETATION OF ANY RESULTS OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF THE PROVIDED DATA AND MUST ALWAYS PAY ATTENTION TO THE RELIABILITY OF THE RESULTS
By checking the box of agreement representing a company or organization, You will guarantee that you have or have been given the authority to do it.